Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Sun September 15, 2013
Search For Man Missing Along Baker River To Resume Monday Morning
A search for a man reported missing along the Baker River in Plymouth will resume Monday morning, says Lt. James Kneeland of New Hampshire Fish and Game.
Michael Gatto, 51, of Thornton, was reported missing Saturday evening by a companion, with whom he had been camping along the banks of the river near the Plymouth High School.
The search Saturday night and Sunday included the waters and shorelines of the Baker and Pemigewasset Rivers.