Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon September 9, 2013
Seeking Solutions On Syria
President Obama says the United States has a moral responsibility to punish the Syrian government for its reported use of chemical weapons against civilians. And he’s asked Congress to approve military action. We’ll look at the arguments for and against, and gauge reaction in the Granite State.
- William Martel – Associate Professor of International Security at Tufts University’s Fletcher School. His most recent book is called Victory in War.
- Jeannie Sowers – Associate Professor of Political Science at UNH. She is the author of Environmental Politics in Egypt (2013) and co-editor of Journey to Tahrir: Revolution, Protest, and Social Change in Egypt (2012).
- Sarwar Kashmeri - Adjunct Professor at Norwich University and Fellow at the Foreign Policy Association. He is the author of NATO 2.0; Reboot or Delete and America and Europe After 9/11 and Iraq; The Great Divide.
Anne McLane Kuster – Democratic congresswoman from the second congressional district