Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed September 11, 2013
Sen. Ayotte Can't Support Syria Strike, Calls President's Strategy 'Incoherent'
Calling President Obama’s strategy "incoherent and inconsistent," Senator Kelly Ayotte says she cannot support committing U.S. military force in Syria.
Ayotte says after reflecting on the president’s speech and the briefings on Syria she has attended, she doesn’t see a plan that would achieve definable military goals.
Meanwhile, Senator Jeanne Shaheen calls Syria’s reported use of chemical weapons a threat to national security.
She remains hopeful a diplomatic solution can be reached.