Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed September 11, 2013
Sen. Ayotte Can't Support Syria Strike, Calls President's Strategy 'Incoherent'
Calling President Obama’s strategy "incoherent and inconsistent," Senator Kelly Ayotte says she cannot support committing U.S. military force in Syria.
Ayotte says after reflecting on the president’s speech and the briefings on Syria she has attended, she doesn’t see a plan that would achieve definable military goals.
Meanwhile, Senator Jeanne Shaheen calls Syria’s reported use of chemical weapons a threat to national security.
She remains hopeful a diplomatic solution can be reached.