Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Wed January 1, 2014
Sen. Elizabeth Warren To Throw Fundraising Weight Behind Sen. Jeanne Shaheen
Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren is putting her fundraising weight behind fellow Democrat, New Hampshire’s Senator Jeanne Shaheen.
On New Years Eve, Warren’s campaign announced her political action committee had raised nearly a half-million-dollars, and intended to use PAC funds to help Democratic Senators win reelection.
Beside Shaheen, Warren said she’ll send money to Democratic Senaors Al Franken of Minnesota, and Mark Pryor of Arkansas.
Although he has yet to declare his candidacy in New Hampshire, former Republican Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown recently launched a political action committee here and moved to the state.
Senator Elizabeth Warren defeated Brown in 2012. Jeanne Shaheen campaigned several times at her side.