Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed January 1, 2014
Sen. Elizabeth Warren To Throw Fundraising Weight Behind Sen. Jeanne Shaheen
Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren is putting her fundraising weight behind fellow Democrat, New Hampshire’s Senator Jeanne Shaheen.
On New Years Eve, Warren’s campaign announced her political action committee had raised nearly a half-million-dollars, and intended to use PAC funds to help Democratic Senators win reelection.
Beside Shaheen, Warren said she’ll send money to Democratic Senaors Al Franken of Minnesota, and Mark Pryor of Arkansas.
Although he has yet to declare his candidacy in New Hampshire, former Republican Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown recently launched a political action committee here and moved to the state.
Senator Elizabeth Warren defeated Brown in 2012. Jeanne Shaheen campaigned several times at her side.