Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Tue May 14, 2013
She's No Diva: Unruly Flier Sings 'I Will Always Love You'
Originally published on Tue May 14, 2013 10:46 am
In case you haven't seen and heard it yet, there's a short video clip circulating of what it was like last Friday as a woman aboard a flight from Los Angeles to New York was taken off the plane after an unscheduled stop in Kansas City.
Her offense? She wouldn't stop singing songs made famous by the late Whitney Houston. Listen to the video and you'll understand why her performance bothered other passengers.
According to KCTV, the unidentified woman "was interviewed and released without any charges." American Airlines spokesman Joe McBride told the station that the airline refused to allow her to board another of its flights. She had to make her own arrangements, KCTV says.