Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu January 5, 2012
Snap Snap…Not a Celeb?
While celebrity might be an aspiration to some, actual stars complain about the adoring hordes fawning over their every move and the aggressive paparazzi capturing sloppy visits to the coffee shop and gym. For those envious of Kardashian-style celebrity, there is one man to call. We’re reaching into our archives to a conversation with Izaz Rony a New York –based photographer and consultant, who for five hundred dollars an hour will follow you around and act as your personal paparazzo, which he claims is more real-life photography than in-your-face intrusion.