Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu January 5, 2012
Snap Snap…Not a Celeb?
While celebrity might be an aspiration to some, actual stars complain about the adoring hordes fawning over their every move and the aggressive paparazzi capturing sloppy visits to the coffee shop and gym. For those envious of Kardashian-style celebrity, there is one man to call. We’re reaching into our archives to a conversation with Izaz Rony a New York –based photographer and consultant, who for five hundred dollars an hour will follow you around and act as your personal paparazzo, which he claims is more real-life photography than in-your-face intrusion.