Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Sun April 21, 2013
So Many Trivia Questions And So Much Time In Wis. Contest
Originally published on Sun April 21, 2013 6:23 pm
The world's biggest trivia contest kicked off Friday night in Stevens Point, Wis. Its proportions are epic: For 54 hours straight, thousands of contestants worldwide call the radio station with answers to some 500 questions. Host Jacki Lyden gets the scoop from trivia host Jim "Oz" Oliva, who has run the contest for decades.