Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Word of Mouth
Tue May 1, 2012
The Social Strata of Southpaws...
If only ten percent of humans are left-handed, why have 50 percent of the world’s top hitters in baseball been southpaws? Danny Abrams has a theory. He’s Assistant Professor with the Applied Math department at the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.