Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Mon February 3, 2014
Some New Parents Put Off Choosing Pediatricians
Bringing a child into a world means making a lot of decisions – getting the baby’s room ready, taking childbirth classes, and, of course, picking a name.
With so much going on, one very important decision often falls off the radar: finding the right pediatrician.
Reporter Michael Brindley and his wife have been busy making all these decisions, with the birth of their daughter last month.
Michael's written an article for Parenting New Hampshire on the how to of searching for the right doctor for your child. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what he found.