Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Far North County To Get More Cell Coverage, High-speed Internet
All Things Considered
Mon February 3, 2014
Some New Parents Put Off Choosing Pediatricians
Bringing a child into a world means making a lot of decisions – getting the baby’s room ready, taking childbirth classes, and, of course, picking a name.
With so much going on, one very important decision often falls off the radar: finding the right pediatrician.
Reporter Michael Brindley and his wife have been busy making all these decisions, with the birth of their daughter last month.
Michael's written an article for Parenting New Hampshire on the how to of searching for the right doctor for your child. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what he found.