Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed October 3, 2012
Special Coverage: Presidential Debates
NHPR will air special coverage for all the presidential debates and the vice presidential debate on October 3, 11, 16 and 22. In addition, WNYC Radio's "Swing State Radio Network" in New York is providing a special one-hour live call-in show that will air from 8 - 9 p.m. before each debate specifically for the swing states.
Oct. 3: First presidential debate on domestic policy
Oct. 11: Vice presidential debate on foreign and domestic policy
Oct. 16: Second presidential debate town meeting
Oct. 22: Third presidential debate on foreign policy