Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Word of Mouth
Wed September 19, 2012
Splitting up the 99%
This week marks the one year anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement – and though some vigilant protesters saw a lot of promise in the 185 New York arrests on Monday, there’s no denying that the movement has changed, and in many ways diminished since last fall. Here in New Hampshire, an online feud has forced Occupy’s local chapter to do some tricky math... how do you divide 99 percent by two? NHPR’s Ryan Lessard has the story.