Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Wed February 13, 2013
Stand Your Ground Equals More Gun Deaths?
In 2011, New Hampshire lawmakers passed the so-called Stand Your Ground Law. The state has seen controversy over the law, with some calling for its repeal. Many states have had similar laws on the books for years now, and we talked with Associate Professor Mark Hoekstra of Texas A&M University about research on trends in those states. I started by asking him what the research specifically looked at.
A Loaded Issue