Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu August 22, 2013
State Of The Newsroom 2013
November 18th, 2013
Reception 5:30pm, Program 6:30pm
Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord, NH
Registration required.Click here to register.
Join us for our 4th annual State of the Newsroom. President & CEO, Betsy Gardella, will give an update on the state of NHPR and News Director, Sarah Ashworth will review highlights from NHPR's news team over the past year.
Keynote address and discussion with co-hosts of Here & Now, Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson. This past July, Here & Now took the national stage as NPR's midday news program. Locally produced in Boston, Robin and Jeremy will discuss how member stations play a role in national news.
Event sponsored by: