Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Tue February 4, 2014
State of the State Speech Postponed To Thursday
With a winter storm looming, Governor Maggie Hassan has postponed her State of the State address until Thursday afternoon.
Hassan was scheduled to deliver her speech Wednesday morning, during the full House session.
The speech will now begin at 2 p.m. the following day, along with the House session.
According to the Associated Press, the storm is expected to start just before sunrise on Wednesday.
The heaviest snow is expected to fall through midday Wednesday, with 6 to 10 inches expected in the southern part of the state.
Senate President Chuck Morse says Senate committee hearing scheduled for Wednesday morning will proceed.
He says the full Senate session scheduled for Thursday morning will also move forward as planned, prior to Gov. Hassan’s address.