Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed February 1, 2012
The State of the State of the State
In his final address, Governor John Lynch looked back at his legacy as much as he did look forward, but Lynch did underline some key points. He promised to veto expanded gambling, warned Northern Pass supporters to tread lightly and encouraged a constitutional amendment on education funding. We’ll talk about the speech, play back parts of it and get your thoughts as well.
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar at the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website, www.nhpoliticalcapital.com.
- Josh Rogers - Statehouse reporter for NHPR