Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue January 10, 2012
Supporters, News Organizations Keep Paul Camp Company
Ron Paul election night headquarters is full primarily of journalists, but that will change soon. Paul supporters have filled the lobby outside the main event room. The Paul staff was originally not going to open the doors until 8 PM, but they have decided to let the Paul supporters in earlier.
The Paul Campaign says that there are at least 40 journalism organizations here, ranging from familiar names like Fox News and NPR to far flung organizations, including Suddeutsche Zeitung from the south of Germany.
The hall is sure to become very lively when the Paul crowd waiting outside bursts through the guarded doors. Rumors of exit polls move from person to person before the real noise begins.