Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue January 10, 2012
Supporters, News Organizations Keep Paul Camp Company
Ron Paul election night headquarters is full primarily of journalists, but that will change soon. Paul supporters have filled the lobby outside the main event room. The Paul staff was originally not going to open the doors until 8 PM, but they have decided to let the Paul supporters in earlier.
The Paul Campaign says that there are at least 40 journalism organizations here, ranging from familiar names like Fox News and NPR to far flung organizations, including Suddeutsche Zeitung from the south of Germany.
The hall is sure to become very lively when the Paul crowd waiting outside bursts through the guarded doors. Rumors of exit polls move from person to person before the real noise begins.