Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Explosions At Boston Marathon
Tue April 23, 2013
Surviving Bombing Suspect Could Face Death Penalty
Originally published on Tue April 23, 2013 6:50 am
Charges have been filed against the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing case. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is accused of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction — in this case, the bomb used to kill three people and injure many more. New details about the government's evidence against Tsarnaev and his older brother are emerging.