Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Mon July 9, 2012
Taking the Temperature of the Tea Party
Several years ago, a grass-roots movement called "the Tea Party", united around fiscal conservatism and played a pivotal role in the republican resurgence. More recently though, some suggest that its political clout is waning, but Tea Party members say they’re just working more strategically, and will be as influential as ever in twenty-twelve. Monday we're joined by a roundtable of Tea Party members to talk about the direction of the movement.
- Jane Aitken - Co-founder of the New Hampshire Tea Party Coalition
- Tim Carter - Co-founder of the Lakes Region Tea Party.
- Jack Kimball - A leading Tea Party activist, former State GOP chairman, and chairman of Granite State Patriots Liberty PAC