Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon July 9, 2012
Taking the Temperature of the Tea Party
Several years ago, a grass-roots movement called "the Tea Party", united around fiscal conservatism and played a pivotal role in the republican resurgence. More recently though, some suggest that its political clout is waning, but Tea Party members say they’re just working more strategically, and will be as influential as ever in twenty-twelve. Monday we're joined by a roundtable of Tea Party members to talk about the direction of the movement.
- Jane Aitken - Co-founder of the New Hampshire Tea Party Coalition
- Tim Carter - Co-founder of the Lakes Region Tea Party.
- Jack Kimball - A leading Tea Party activist, former State GOP chairman, and chairman of Granite State Patriots Liberty PAC