Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri April 11, 2014
Tech Alternatives To Passwords Could Help Thwart Hackers
Originally published on Fri April 11, 2014 7:37 am
A bug called Heartbleed has revealed a hole in one of the most popular encryption programs online. Tech professionals are working on other ways to protect your data beside needing a password.