Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Wed September 11, 2013
Teen Drinking In New Hampshire
Despite our reputation as one of the healthiest states, young people here abuse alcohol at much greater rates than the rest of the country. With this comes other risky behaviors – from drunk driving to assault, as well as a greater chance of addiction down the road. We’ll look at how the state’s communities are tackling this issue.
- Traci Fowler - Regional Prevention Coordinator for the Lakes Region Partnership for Health, which is based in Laconia.
- Emily Wilkins – Clinical Supervisor at the Phoenix House of New England in Dublin, which provides residential substance abuse treatment.
- Tym Rourke - Director of Program for the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation and Chair of the Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Other Drugs.