Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Behind Closed Doors
Mon May 14, 2012
Is There A Better Way To Talk About Obesity?
A recent study projects that more than 40 percent of Americans will be obese by the year 2030. Host Michel Martin delves into the cultural factors that might be preventing African-Americans and Latinos from losing weight. Martin speaks with Jane Delgado of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, and Jenee Desmond-Harris of The Root.