Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon August 11, 2014
Three Teens Killed, One Hurt In Unity Crash
Three teenagers have been killed and one has been badly injured after a driver lost control of a car and hit a tree in Unity.
State police say the driver was heading on West Unity Road at a high rate of speed when the driver lost control, went off the road a struck a tree, The car was split into two separate pieces. It happened just after 2 p.m. Sunday.
Two 17-year-olds and an 18-year-old died at the scene. The 17-year-olds have not been identified. The 18-year-old was a passenger, Brittany Bailey, of Claremont.
Police say a 17-year-old passenger has been hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say speed was a factor in the crash.