Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon August 11, 2014
Three Teens Killed, One Hurt In Unity Crash
Three teenagers have been killed and one has been badly injured after a driver lost control of a car and hit a tree in Unity.
State police say the driver was heading on West Unity Road at a high rate of speed when the driver lost control, went off the road a struck a tree, The car was split into two separate pieces. It happened just after 2 p.m. Sunday.
Two 17-year-olds and an 18-year-old died at the scene. The 17-year-olds have not been identified. The 18-year-old was a passenger, Brittany Bailey, of Claremont.
Police say a 17-year-old passenger has been hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say speed was a factor in the crash.