Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Shots - Health Blog
Fri June 8, 2012
Tips For A Healthy Summer With Your Kids
Originally published on Wed June 13, 2012 8:08 am
The days are getting longer, and the kids are getting antsier.
Summer must be right around the corner.
So earlier this week, we led a chat on Twitter with Dr. Robert Block, a pediatrician who is president of the American Academy of Pediatrics, about some tips for a healthier summer.
In an action-packed half-hour, he tackled questions ranging from how to pick a sunscreen to how to get kids to eat better.
Here are some highlights from the chat, which was tagged #nprkids, on Twitter.