Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Here's What's Awesome
Mon September 5, 2011
Today in the News, 15% Happiness, 10% Surprise
Don't let the site's name fool you - The Emotional Breakdown is not a blog about someone's life falling apart, but a site that analyzes the emotional mood of photos on a given website (the default is the Guardian's "24 hours in pictures" site, but you can choose others). It gives a percentage breakdown of the moods found in those photos, from angry to happy to sad to surprised, giving us another way to take the temperature of each day's news
The above photo could not be analyzed, however - the site gave back a reading of 100% AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link or two in the comments. One that's at least 25% happy.