Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
All Things Considered
Fri November 8, 2013
Tomie de Paola Reflects On Art And Life "Then"
The inspiration for this character came to de Paola in an unusual place: a faculty meeting at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire.
Colby-Sawyer College is hosting a new exhibition called “Tomie de Paola: Then,” looking at de Paola’s art from the 1940’s all through the mid 1970’s, when he taught at the college.
Next fall Colby-Sawyer will host a second exhibit, called “Now,” which will feature de Paola’s work from 1975 to the present.
Tomie dePaola talks with Brady Carlson about the exhibition.