Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue July 16, 2013
Uncertainty Over Immigration Reform
The Senate has passed a significant overhaul of the country’s immigration laws. The plan includes a path to citizenship and more border security. But the bipartisan effort has stalled at the House border, with some Republicans there calling the bill “dead on arrival.” We’ll talk with Granite Staters following this debate.
- Eva Castillo - Director of the New Hampshire Alliance for Immigrants and Refugees.
- Fergus Cullen - Founder of Americans by Choice, a national organization supporting immigration reform, and principal of Fergus Cullen Communications. He is also former chair of the NH GOP.
- Bryan Gould - Chairman of the Merrimack Republican Committee and counsel to the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
Also joining us:
- Seung Min Kim - Congressional Reporter for Politico