Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue July 16, 2013
Uncertainty Over Immigration Reform
The Senate has passed a significant overhaul of the country’s immigration laws. The plan includes a path to citizenship and more border security. But the bipartisan effort has stalled at the House border, with some Republicans there calling the bill “dead on arrival.” We’ll talk with Granite Staters following this debate.
- Eva Castillo - Director of the New Hampshire Alliance for Immigrants and Refugees.
- Fergus Cullen - Founder of Americans by Choice, a national organization supporting immigration reform, and principal of Fergus Cullen Communications. He is also former chair of the NH GOP.
- Bryan Gould - Chairman of the Merrimack Republican Committee and counsel to the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
Also joining us:
- Seung Min Kim - Congressional Reporter for Politico