Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue March 19, 2013
Unemployment Rate In State Stays Flat In February
New Hampshire’s unemployment rate in February held steady at 5.8%. That’s according to new data from NH Employment Security. The state has added nearly 8,000 private sector jobs in the past twelve months, but a growing labor force continues to keep the overall unemployment rate well above pre-recession levels.
New Hampshire continues to outperform most of New England. Only Vermont has a lower rate at 4.7%.
The national rate stands at 7.7%.