Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Mon December 12, 2011
UNH President Mark Huddleston
We sit down with UNH President Mark Huddleston. He’s spent months responding to an unprecedented state budget cut, announcing layoffs and reductions, but also new ways to bring in revenue. We’ll find out more, and ask Huddleston about continuing pressure to lower college costs…especially since New Hampshire students now have the nation’s highest level of student debt.
Mark Huddleston - President of the University of New Hampshire