Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue May 21, 2013
An Updated Energy Plan For The Granite State?
With lots of proposals on the table right now, from biomass to wind to hydropower, efforts are underway once again to develop a statewide plan and judge these projects with that broader frame of reference in mind. But it’s not an easy process, taking into account various concerns from the environment to property values to energy costs.
- Meredith Hatfield - Director of the State Office of Energy Planning
- Kate Peters – on the board for the New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association, member of the Efficient Energy and Sustainable Energy board, Program Director for BetterBuildings NH
- Jeb Bradley – Republican state senator from Wolfboro, a member of the Efficient Energy and Sustainable Energy board
- Mike Licata – Vice President of the Business and Industry Association of NH