Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Thu September 6, 2012
U.S. Coverage of Paralympics Does Not Medal
You may have heard about double-amputee Oscar Pistorius, aka blade runner, and his world-record qualifier then unexpected loss at the Paralympic two-hundred meter race. However, I doubt you’ve heard almost anything else about the games, which kicked off on August 29th – U.S. coverage has been scant. David Stringer is a London correspondent for the Associated Press, and he wrote about the lack of U.S. coverage and joins us now on the phone from London.