Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Word of Mouth
Tue December 17, 2013
Volunteering: Tax Preparation
It’s the season for giving back and there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer at soup kitchens, at clinics and hospitals, or swinging a Christmas bell for the Salvation Army … but what about those volunteer opportunities that fly under the radar? In New Hampshire, a number of brave and selfless volunteers tackle a task most people dread…filing taxes.
Are you interested in volunteering in New Hampshire, but don't know where to start? VolunteerNH.org is a great place to find opportunities in your area.
Shots - Health News