Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Word of Mouth
Tue December 17, 2013
Volunteering: Tax Preparation
It’s the season for giving back and there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer at soup kitchens, at clinics and hospitals, or swinging a Christmas bell for the Salvation Army … but what about those volunteer opportunities that fly under the radar? In New Hampshire, a number of brave and selfless volunteers tackle a task most people dread…filing taxes.
Are you interested in volunteering in New Hampshire, but don't know where to start? VolunteerNH.org is a great place to find opportunities in your area.
Shots - Health News