Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
New Hampshire's Immigration Story
Tue November 15, 2011
Want to Come to the US? Invest in a Business
H-1B visas help employers find skilled workers they can’t find in the US workforce.
Something else that’s hard to come by these days for some businesses is credit.
Turns out there’s a visa program for that too. Foreigners can apply for an EB-5 visa, as long as they agree to invest a half million dollars or more in capital investment project for an American company.
He talks about the visa program with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.