Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
New Hampshire's Immigration Story
Tue November 15, 2011
Want to Come to the US? Invest in a Business
H-1B visas help employers find skilled workers they can’t find in the US workforce.
Something else that’s hard to come by these days for some businesses is credit.
Turns out there’s a visa program for that too. Foreigners can apply for an EB-5 visa, as long as they agree to invest a half million dollars or more in capital investment project for an American company.
He talks about the visa program with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.