Want to Come to the US? Invest in a Business

Nov 15, 2011

H-1B visas help employers find skilled workers they can’t find in the US workforce.

Something else that’s hard to come by these days for some businesses is credit.

Turns out there’s a visa program for that too. Foreigners can apply for an EB-5 visa, as long as they agree to invest a half million dollars or more in capital investment project for an American company.

Jeff Woodburn wrote about the EB-5 visa program recently for the New Hampshire Business Review.

He talks about the visa program with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.