Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Word of Mouth
Wed January 8, 2014
We Asked Listeners, "What If NH Didn't Host The First Presidential Primary?"
Here's what you had to say:
"I'd feel like we'd become more insignificant than we already are."
"Wouldn't bother me at all."
"It would be a real blow to the economy and to the ego of the state... I think the nation would lose out if we didn't have the presidential primary anymore.
"[I would feel] less stressed."
"I'm not really into politics. I probably wouldn't care."
On the Political Front