President Trump names N.H. Secretary of State Bill Gardner to a Presidential Commission on Election Integrity. U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price visits New Hampshire to hear about the state’s response to the opioid crisis. And legislative hearings into online postings by two state reps become contentious.
- Casey McDermott - digital reporter for NHPR
- Allie Morris - reporter for the Concord Monitor
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at SNHU and author of the website NH Political Capital
Some of the stories we followed this week:
- The N.H. Hospital/Dartmouth-Hitchcock contract controversy.
- Pot Decriminalization Clears Major Hurdle In State Senate.
- Republican Health Care Plan Concerns N.H. Senators.
- ACLU: N.H. Violated Voters' Rights By Tossing Some Absentee Ballots.
- HHS Secretary Tom Price, On Opioid Listening Tour, Visits N.H.
- Contentious hearing on N.H. Rep. behind "Red Pill" Reddit Forum.
- Rep. Frost Defends Tweets During Heated Hearing.
Watch the video stream: