Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- The Polish Princess: Baking Bread And Helping The Economy One Job At a Time
Arts & Culture
Fri February 8, 2013
This Week's New Hampshire Arts Scene
The Saint Anselm Abbey Players say this weekend's highly original one act play festival never fails to delight. The festival features three one-act experimental plays directed by students including "Here She Is!" by Joyce Carol Oates, "Wasp" by comedian Steve Martin and "November" written and directed by Saint Anselm senior Matthew Hurd.
Maine painter Meghan Howland has an exhibition in Rochester this weekend. You can visit the downtown gallery where a few of Meghan’s painting are hanging.
With lots of snow in the forecast, if you are planning to hit the slopes to ski the fresh stuff, you’ll have some apres ski entertainment this Saturday. Local bands Buffalo Plaid at Mount Sunapee, October Sons at Pat’s Peak , Hot Tamales at Cannon, and Cranapalooza with Tugg brothers at Cranmore
And if want your Valentine’s day to include tap dancing, R&B music and a three course meal, head to Suncook. Dreamsicle Arts and Entertainment in is hosting the classic “dinner and a show” for their grand opening celebration. A three course meal at the Weir Roasting Company and then a concert featuring the singers Vinx and Cleveland Jones, and tap dancer Lee Payne who is a veteran dancer with Riverdance.
Arts & Culture
Word of Mouth