Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu June 27, 2002
The Weirs Beach Drive-In Takes You Back
The Weirs Beach drive-in, open since 1949, is one of the last remaining drive-ins in New Hampshire.
After a short break from the buzz of Bike Week, Weirs Beach is back to family entertainment.
And once again, moviegoers are filling the four screen drive-in to enjoy the magical ambiance this very nostalgic, American past time.
NHPR correspondent Andres Gonzalez went on opening day and prepared this audio postcard.