Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
So, There's That
Thu October 20, 2011
Whatever you do, DON'T call it a pie!
I learned a little trivia while watching the film Answer This in preparation for today's interview with writer and director Chris Farah.
For one, I learned that the chemical symbol for Potassium is "K." I also learned that one should never, ever forget the lyrics to any song by the New Seekers, and, most important, I learned this:
Those little Trivia Pursuit tokens are not called "pies," or "pie pieces." They're called "wedges" And apparently, that is a really, really important thing to know.