Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
So, There's That
Thu October 20, 2011
Whatever you do, DON'T call it a pie!
I learned a little trivia while watching the film Answer This in preparation for today's interview with writer and director Chris Farah.
For one, I learned that the chemical symbol for Potassium is "K." I also learned that one should never, ever forget the lyrics to any song by the New Seekers, and, most important, I learned this:
Those little Trivia Pursuit tokens are not called "pies," or "pie pieces." They're called "wedges" And apparently, that is a really, really important thing to know.