Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Word of Mouth
Mon April 30, 2012
Where the tech of the future is born...
M.I.T.'s Media Lab is a melting pot of engineers, artists, and scientists looking for ways to integrate technology into our everyday lives. The lab has produced the tech behind myriad high-tech gadgest, programming languages for children, and even laid the groundwork for popular video games and Lego robots. Usually, the lab’s ambitious projects are developed behind closed doors, but last week, at its Inside Out conference, it shed some light on what researchers have been working on.
Neal Ungerleider is a reporter for Fast Company. He went to the conference, and gave us a rundown of what he saw there.
Wanna see a robot opera?
How about a creepy robot teddy bear?