Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth
Mon April 30, 2012
Where the tech of the future is born...
M.I.T.'s Media Lab is a melting pot of engineers, artists, and scientists looking for ways to integrate technology into our everyday lives. The lab has produced the tech behind myriad high-tech gadgest, programming languages for children, and even laid the groundwork for popular video games and Lego robots. Usually, the lab’s ambitious projects are developed behind closed doors, but last week, at its Inside Out conference, it shed some light on what researchers have been working on.
Neal Ungerleider is a reporter for Fast Company. He went to the conference, and gave us a rundown of what he saw there.
Wanna see a robot opera?
How about a creepy robot teddy bear?