Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon April 30, 2012
Where the tech of the future is born...
M.I.T.'s Media Lab is a melting pot of engineers, artists, and scientists looking for ways to integrate technology into our everyday lives. The lab has produced the tech behind myriad high-tech gadgest, programming languages for children, and even laid the groundwork for popular video games and Lego robots. Usually, the lab’s ambitious projects are developed behind closed doors, but last week, at its Inside Out conference, it shed some light on what researchers have been working on.
Neal Ungerleider is a reporter for Fast Company. He went to the conference, and gave us a rundown of what he saw there.
Wanna see a robot opera?
How about a creepy robot teddy bear?