Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Writers on a New England Stage
Tue July 5, 2011
Writers on a New England Stage: David McCullough
David McCullough is widely known for his Pulitzer Prize-winning writing on great leaders and American politics, in books such as Truman and John Adams. In his newest work he turns his focus to Americans abroad in Nineteenth Century Paris.
In this edition of Writers on a New England Stage, McCullough reads from his newest book, The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, a chronicle spanning generation, and sits down for a conversation about his work, his influences, and America's age-old fascination with The City of Light.