Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Thu September 20, 2012
Is Young Adult Fiction the New Chick Lit?
If you’re over thirty but have read Twilight or The Hunger Games, don’t be embarrassed. You’re not alone. Young adult novels are hardly reserved for young adults anymore. At the same time, many readers have moved on from the once uber-popular “chick lit” genre…it’s a contrast stark enough that Buzzfeed senior editor Anna North recently asked the question, “is young adult fiction the new chick lit”?