Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Here's What's Awesome
Tue July 19, 2011
Your Face Looks Very Helvetica Today
The running gag in the Word of Mouth cubicles is what font would best describe our personalities. (I think mine was Hobo Standard.) Andy Clymer's font-face project goes a step further and actually changes the look and feel of a font based on your facial expressions - designing a font until it truly lives up to the term "typeface"
People have been designing fonts based on their handwriting for years and years, but a font based on your face? I guess we could really find out whether I'm a Hobo Standard or not.
Now it's your turn. Head over to the comments field and carefully craft an awesome link or two. Use your face if you can.