Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri July 12, 2013
Zimmerman's Side To Push Self-Defense In Closing Argument
By Greg Allen
In Sanford, Fla., on Friday, George Zimmerman's defense delivers its closing argument in the murder trial of the Neighborhood Watch volunteer. He's charged in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.