Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
New Hampshire Public Radio has teamed up with Highland Community Broadcasting to make classical music more readily available around the Granite State. This collaboration allows an expansion of services in the Capital Region and enables both organizations to take advantage of new technologies now available on HD radio and online.
ClassicalNH is transmitted by WCNH Concord 91.5, WEVO Concord 89.1 HD2, online through a webstream and by mobile app. The partnership extends the WCNH classical music experience beyond Concord and provides listeners with access to a 24-hour music service.