Slightly more than half of the North Country legislators voted Wednesday in favor of allowing concealed weapons to be carried in the House chamber and Legislative Office Building.
The measure passed 248 – 149.
Those voting in favor of allowing concealed weapons:
* Brad Bailey, Republican, of Monroe
* Edmond Gionet, Republican, of Lincoln
* Erin Hennessey, Republican, of Littleton
* Linda Massimilla, Democrat of Littleton
* Larry Rappaport, Republican of Colebrook
* Herb Richardson (Republican) of Lancaster