Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Spring Skiing In Tuckerman Is Best It's Been In Decades
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
New Hampshire's Great Bay
"A national treasure in our backyard"
It spans more than 13,000 acres. Nearly a quarter of the state’s population lives within its watershed. In a 2011 series, brought to you in part by The Fuller Foundation, Amy Quinton looked at the trouble pollution poses to the health of this critical estuary, and some proposed solutions for returning the Seacoast’s Great Bay to health.
Now, NHPR's Environment Reporter Sam Evans-Brown brings you continuing coverage of the efforts being made in the Great Bay.
Coverage supported by Penn State Public Media.