Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- At Dartmouth, Sidelines Robot Could Be Key To Quickly Diagnosing Football Concussions
New Hampshire's Great Bay
"A national treasure in our backyard"
It spans more than 13,000 acres. Nearly a quarter of the state’s population lives within its watershed. In a 2011 series, brought to you in part by The Fuller Foundation, Amy Quinton looked at the trouble pollution poses to the health of this critical estuary, and some proposed solutions for returning the Seacoast’s Great Bay to health.
Now, NHPR's Environment Reporter Sam Evans-Brown brings you continuing coverage of the efforts being made in the Great Bay.
Coverage supported by Penn State Public Media.