New Hampshire Public Radio is a statewide multi-platform network bringing award-winning local content, national and international news, and superlative cultural programming to all corners of New Hampshire; the bordering regions of Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont; and beyond.
To learn more about NHPR and our public service mission, click here.
Our audience is one that is richly populated with business owners, community leaders and discerning consumers. NHPR listeners are educated, affluent, and engaged – much more so than the general population. They have an annual buying power of $10 billion. And they are loyal: a wide majority of public radio listeners hold more favorable opinions of and are more likely to patronize businesses that support public radio through underwriting and sponsorships.
Technically? Just about everywhere! In addition to reaching radios across the state…
- NHPR is out in the community holding cultural events and meeting listeners
- We maintain a Murrow Award-winning news site, as well as a companion app, on which anyone can stream our live broadcast, be they in their backyard or across the globe
- Our State of Democracy app keeps politicos around the country abreast of what is happening in NH politics & policy
- Both of our daily shows - The Exchange and Word of Mouth - as well as show segments and digital-first productions are available on all popular podcast platforms
- Our weekly email newsletters deliver the week’s most important NH news directly to listeners’ inboxes
From small Main Street boutiques to multi-state financial institutions, more than 400 business leaders choose to sponsor NHPR each year, encompassing companies of all sizes and categories. As an NHPR sponsor you will be in the company of New Hampshire’s leading businesses and cultural and nonprofit organizations.