Here at Something Wild we love all things wild (even blackflies !) but sometimes it can be helpful to look beyond a single species and consider how many species interact within a given environment. In our periodic series, New Hampshire’s Wild Neighborhoods, we endeavor to do just that and this time we’re looking at peatlands. Our Sherpa today is Ron Davis, a retired professor of ecology, limnology and wetland science from the University of Maine, Orono. Peatlands, as you might have guessed...
- Re-Discovered Tapes Detail Memories of New England Holocaust Survivors
- Facing Rider Fury, Steamship Authority To Undergo Top-To-Bottom Audit
- Sandy Hook Families Push To Hold Gun Maker Accountable In Court
- Free Speech Or A Threat? Vermont Supreme Court Decision Highlights Continuing Tension
- As Hartford Becomes Home, Puerto Rican Evacuees Take A Trip To Mark Twain House