Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Wed August 28, 2013
Planning For The End: Miraculous Recovery, Little Regret
Sometimes, even thoughtful planning for the end of one's life can't foresee all the possible outcomes.
That was certainly the case for Reverend Canon Randy Dales of Wolfeboro, and his father-in-law. Canon Dales is a vocal advocate for the use of advance directives to maintain dignity in death, with his position formed by four decades of ministry and 30 years of work in a hospice he co-founded.
We continue our series on advance directives in New Hampshire with this audio postcard.
Other Stories In Our Series