Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Frequently Asked Questions: Listening Online
I got an error message when I tried to play audio. What's wrong?
Error messages can come up for a number of reasons. Make sure that your computer's internet connection is still working, and that your audio player is upgraded to the latest version. You might try testing another source of online audio to verify that your player is working. If everything is working, we may have a server issue that's causing the error. Use NHPR's web stream support form to let us know about the problem and we'll do our best to help.
What hardware do I need to listen online?
You'll need a sound card and speakers or headphones.
What player should I use to listen to NHPR online?
Anyone with a Flash-enabled browser can listen via our in-browser Flash player (opens in a pop-up). We also have two file formats. Windows Media audio is optimized for use with the Windows Media Player. MP3 audio is compatible with most media players, including iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC and Songbird.
More Frequently Asked Questions: