Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Frequently Asked Questions: Programming
Can I get a transcript of something I heard on NHPR?
We don't have the resources to create transcripts of our interview shows and segments. We do post the audio for all shows and stories, as well as the full text of most news stories, on NHPR.org.
How can I find more information about something I heard on the air?
Our broadcast schedule is filled with programs from a variety of sources. The best way to track down something you heard is to go to our schedule page and look for the day and time you were listening. Click on the name of that program and you will be redirected to that program’s homepage, where you can find a program schedule, archives and contact information.
How do I get a CD copy of an NPR program?
CD’s of NPR news programs are available by calling 877-NPR-TEXT. Be sure to note the name of the program and the date and time it aired. For questions about NPR programs, call NPR Audience Service at 203-234-5678.
How do I get a CD copy of an NHPR program?
CD’s are available for $15. To order, please call 603-228-8910 or fill out the form attached below* and submit to:
New Hampshire Public Radio
2 Pillsbury Street, 6th Floor
Concord, NH 03301
*In addition to payment by credit card, you may also pay by check; please provide with submission of the form attached below.
Who should I contact with questions, comments or suggestions about NHPR programming?
Use the contact form to send us questions, comments or suggestions. Select "Programming" as the category on the form.
More Frequently Asked Questions: